- Joined
- Sep 5, 2024
- Messages
- 21,737
- Solutions
- 2
- Online time
- 3d 2h
- Reputation
- 79,410
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Not mei know @Tumor has
bump
can you just tag everyone for me tbh
I don't have a tag list because I'm not a f****tcan you just tag everyone for me tbh
n***a just find mine on the taxi driver post or wtvI don't have a tag list because I'm not a f****t
This is already embarassingI happened to dream of a user because I was half drunk, but not you
nahThis is already embarassing
Do you want to know who that user was?
brutalI mean they would told you wouldn't they
tbhDo you want to know who that user was?
Prettybird, blame the time zone
ive dreamt of fool tbhI haven't dreamt about anyone from .com
why have i had like 3 or 4 dreams about himive dreamt of fool tbh
WTFwhy have i had like 3 or 4 dreams about him
im not gay i swearwhy have i had like 3 or 4 dreams about him
and they've all happened in the past weekwhy have i had like 3 or 4 dreams about him
dude edit it@fool get out of my mind you fuck
okkk i diddude edit it
I've never seen himif you really look like the cute feet guy that the tumor guy post can am lick feet?
i erect tell me moreI've never seen him
@fool unc i think its because ive been venting in ur dms for like a weekwhy have i had like 3 or 4 dreams about him
So obsessed with me that you’re having dreams?? I don’t blame youPrettybird, blame the time zone
No, it’s not thatSo obsessed with me that you’re having dreams?? I don’t blame you![]()
mhmNo, it’s not that
What
its okay i forgive youNo, it’s not that
this is like a picture speaking a thousand words
you have a crushWhat
tbhthis is like a picture speaking a thousand words
Nahyou have a crush