Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Ik a ton of rappers personally from it, tryna see where people on here fallhi lolim really hooked up in that whole scene lol
![]()
Everybody knows that shit nor underground no moNeed to know
who do u kno?Ik a ton of rappers personally from it, tryna see where people on here fall
it be the most basic mfs my culture is not your costumeEverybody knows that shit nor underground no mo
Mazzy joya omg niche + ebk + unicorn frap + balenciaga city bag + pink wall + underground ebk #osamason #nett #xaviersoBASEEED!it be the most basic mfs my culture is not your costume
i literally make beats for a living stop trying to rage bait meMazzy joya omg niche + ebk + unicorn frap + balenciaga city bag + pink wall + underground ebk #osamason #nett #xaviersoBASEEED!
WE broke asf theni literally make beats for a living stop trying to rage bait me
Xaygo, Raininglol, bandanna$aint, UNEEK, Reezy X(ØWAY), prettifun, and I got direct contact w che and bleood but I never spoke to Bleood only chewho do u kno?
Peep messagei do
u kno prettifun fr? holy shit hes hugeXaygo, Raininglol, bandanna$aint, UNEEK, Reezy X(ØWAY), prettifun, and I got direct contact w che and bleood but I never spoke to Bleood only che
direct contact??Xaygo, Raininglol, bandanna$aint, UNEEK, Reezy X(ØWAY), prettifun, and I got direct contact w che and bleood but I never spoke to Bleood only che
I said che and bleood in the same lineu kno prettifun fr? holy shit hes huge
i like xaviersobasedNeed to know
ngl dnr after prettifun. thats also insane but pretti is just as big as bleoodI said che and bleood in the same line![]()
I have a friend who’s childhood best friend is Che dj, so I’ve met Che before and spoke to him. And one of xaygo biggest song is with Bleood and me and xaygo friendsdirect contact??
elaborate
Biggerngl dnr after prettifun. thats also insane but pretti is just as big as bleood
My friend used to hangout w him before he blew up he lives a train ride awayi like xaviersobased
yea probablyBigger
Js nineA lot like underage grape.
Pretti got traction from opening for Ken, same way 2hollis blew upyea probably
WhoMeeee
2hollis’ mom blew him upPretti got traction from opening for Ken, same way 2hollis blew up
wdym u didnt pm mePeep message
Nine , xaviersobased phraseboyswag ohsxna
nice listNine , xaviersobased phraseboyswag ohsxna
He a plant fs but he also gained a ton of real fans from Ken shows, gaining real fans who now pack out mid sized shows2hollis’ mom blew him up
not ken carson
that’s why hes a plant.. lol
I hate nineNine , xaviersobased phraseboyswag ohsxna
No the ome I sent im herewdym u didnt pm me
I like ohsxntaNine , xaviersobased phraseboyswag ohsxna
bro im brain dead wdymNo the ome I sent im here
The message above peep the messagebro im brain dead wdym
Fuck up chos is goodI like ohsxnta
He’s kind of annoying tho
mhmm niceXaygo, Raininglol, bandanna$aint, UNEEK, Reezy X(ØWAY), prettifun, and I got direct contact w che and bleood but I never spoke to Bleood only che
He peaked in 2024 icl.Fuck up chos is good
Thx I’m trying to get a better lift I bump lil Jeff all daynice list
How is he annoying?I like ohsxnta
He’s kind of annoying tho
he thinks hes bigger than he is tbhHow is he annoying?
bro's living my dreami literally make beats for a living stop trying to rage bait me
ive started too, i used to listen to him alot in 2025Thx I’m trying to get a better lift I bump lil Jeff all day
I don’t think I’ll ever stop listening to lil Jeff n***a is legit a good rapper to meive started too, i used to listen to him alot in 2025
NopeNeed to know