Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I don’t even try to talk to you, madam whatMy n***a you know I dont like you but you keep interacting with me like i'm mad. I told you trannies and gays stay away. Respect that.
Well, yes!Does @tulip like @moggerofhumanity?
And you're 19 rotting on a incel forum implementing zero fucking looksmaxxing into your daily life my n***a. You spam reacting for hours on end. Tony is about yo get married you're doing nothing with your life gangI fw him
Look what I implementedAnd you're 19 rotting on a incel forum implementing zero fucking looksmaxxing into your daily life my n***a. You spam reacting for hours on end. Tony is about yo get married you're doing nothing with your life gang
? You can do this with literally anyone, it’s not like I’m going after you, you started coming at me because I fat fingered ‘s’ in the word ‘look’
View attachment 146570
You have no worth im sorryLook what I implemented
View attachment 146572
What's with all these foids being on your dick 24/7? I can't catch a break with barbie either? You can do this with literally anyone, it’s not like I’m going after you, you started coming at me because I fat fingered ‘s’ in the word ‘look’
View attachment 146570
n****r this was half a month ago and I said unignore me because the first time I interacted with a post of yours you thought I was larping gayView attachment 146573
You dont rest? MOVEEEEE fucks sake n***a been harrassing meeee im over it go away like damn
They love attention from me atpWhat's with all these foids being on your dick 24/7? I can't catch a break with barbie either
You clearly don't know how hard is to break down the algorithms of a Rubik cube to solve it with inverted center colorsYou have no worth im sorry
Not the biggest fan tbh but he is honest a decent amount of the time to his opiononLike i hate when f*g just obsesses over me. First it was therisiar or whatever that brick built transvestite was called and now this n***a...
View attachment 146566View attachment 146565View attachment 146564View attachment 146563View attachment 146568View attachment 146567leave me alone f****t!!
BTW you have to read this with this meme in mindYou clearly don't know how hard is to break down the algorithms of a Rubik cube to solve it with inverted center colors
I respect his honestyNot the biggest fan tbh but he is honest a decent amount of the time to his opionon
AJ has spokenI respect his honesty
Tb fair I hate hating people unless they truly deserve it or have impacted me in a extremely naegtive way I'm not that type of person usuallyAJ has spoken
Clock it!anyone you hate, I hate
This is why you'll never exceed in footballTb fair I hate hating people unless they truly deserve it or have impacted me in a extremely naegtive way I'm not that type of person usually
Slow as fuck I said "BEEN harrassing me" hence you never stopped...this has been going on since then you dimiwitt f*g.n****r this was half a month ago and I said unignore me because the first time I interacted with a post of yours you thought I was larping gay
View attachment 146575
Stfu you black beast genuinely and newday cant even get bitches the n***a takes dick and thats not even a joke he takes dick. He's not only homosexual but homosocial too clearly.What's with all these foids being on your dick 24/7? I can't catch a break with barbie either
Oh just rope ffsYou clearly don't know how hard is to break down the algorithms of a Rubik cube to solve it with inverted center colors
Tulip you are at the very back of my headSlow as fuck I said "BEEN harrassing me" hence you never stopped...this has been going on since then you dimiwitt f*g.
I don’t take dick I give dickStfu you black beast genuinely and newday cant even get bitches the n***a takes dick and thats not even a joke he takes dick. He's not only homosexual but homosocial too clearly.
Here he goes again replying to shit that was not diretected at him yearning for interaction like ew my n***aI don’t take dick I give dick![]()
@NewFuckingDay is a good fella, even if he does like a certain subcategory of people
Oh just rope ffs
I do hes chillLike i hate when f*g just obsesses over me. First it was therisiar or whatever that brick built transvestite was called and now this n***a...
View attachment 146566View attachment 146565View attachment 146564View attachment 146563View attachment 146568View attachment 146567leave me alone f****t!!