- Joined
- Jun 29, 2025
- Messages
- 6,809
- Online time
- 15d 22h
- Reputation
- 12,478
- Location
- Houston, Texas US
- Guild
- 𓀬
Whatd he doif only @blanquita444 knew what @YoungBoyNeverBrokeAgain has done for her (im dying as I type this)
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Whatd he doif only @blanquita444 knew what @YoungBoyNeverBrokeAgain has done for her (im dying as I type this)
We have an Instagram Groupchat that his no filter, I’ll leave it at that!Whatd he do
blud leaked everythingWe have an Instagram Groupchat that his no filter, I’ll leave it at that!
Can he send me a bandWe have an Instagram Groupchat that his no filter, I’ll leave it at that!
You realize we have a separate one without you in it, right?blud leaked everything![]()
why is thatYou realize we have a separate one without you in it, right?
Just kidding, Cris!You realize we have a separate one without you in it, right?
No, but he send you pictures of his 6’5 frame!Can he send me a band
I’m kidding, I love you!why is that
whyBro Cris you need to shut up fr now
This thread needs to die, we’ve been at it too long.
agreedThis thread needs to die, we’ve been at it too long.
too late for what mr
Less questions, more shutting the fucking upping.too late for what mr
too late for what mr
I didn't started it besides, what groupWe don’t talk about that group View attachment 141629
Or troll? You are such a bitchIf you got tagged 3x then you have to be for the streets or some insufferable f*g is onto you, why does this shit thread have 5 pages
bros so lateWHY TF ARE YOU BACK????
MAKE IT 10 FOR TALKINGIf you got tagged 3x then you have to be for the streets or some insufferable f*g is onto you, why does this shit thread have 5 pages
Yeah I was at the gym, Is that really damnitt tho?bros so late
me fnWho is the hottest girl on this forum rn?
you give tulip vibes fnme fn
who is tulipyou give tulip vibes fn
@tulipwho is tulip
two lipwho is tulip
keep typing this thread will be the longesttwo lip
Just let ts die brokeep typing this thread will be the longest
i say let it die! let it die let it dieJust let ts die bro
yes! let it diei say let it die! let it die let it die
i say let it die! let it die let it die
curse*I'll cursed anyone who reply to this thread
I'll cursed anyone who reply to this thread
curse*