Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Who wants to go first for the mog battle

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
yuh im down
just like give me a few years to ascend πŸ’―

@sigma you or any other mod should organise
uhh idk how these things work
gather people
and then set them up within one thread
continue doing the rounds within that thread
i think this is how it works?

Before smoking
View attachment 36400

after smoking
View attachment 36399

This could work well as an ad against it, or against marriage.
Actually I started smoking at 17 years old. About a pack a day. And before all of these photos were taken I had been a hardcore crystal meth addict from 2013 - 2018. Shooting $150 worth of ice into my arms and hands about every 100 hours.

They're just photos. One was taken in a professional setting when I was alert and clean cut. The other was taken right after rolling out of bed when I hadn't cut my hair in months or shaven my face in a week. I'm also one of those people who can look like a completely different person in two separate photos taken on the same day depending on the circumstances.