Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Who would you rather

Who would you rather date

  • Lmtb/lmtn who has great personality and cool hobbies

  • Htb/htn who is boring


Results are only viewable after voting.
Depends, I would rather spend my life with a L-MTB who is funny etc. I'm a plain 5 on my scale, I'm pretty average. So, someone who is like 0.25 or 0.5 below me I wouldn't mind that much.

HTB for the one night stand
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top