Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community

Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion WHOS GOING TO WIN?

AstroSky

GOLDPILLED
Staff
VIP
Established Member
1000000929.jpg

Mike or Paul

My votes on Mike. He's old but he's still strong and his sparing footage as of late shows he's still just as fast.

Jake Paul MIGHT pull a win if he's faster...but It's unlikely. We are talking about two different types of people. Ones a genetic freak..... I just think it's obvious. Who cares if Jake's younger. Mike has muscle maturity and is insane in his strength. They both are probably on something like halotestin before the fight so they probably are equally as drugged up on peds. Mike is a psycho in his approach to fighting. I just think it's legit over for Jake.

agepill is too brutal + because of age jake paul can afford to be on more drugs for the fight and not have it affect him as bad

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • Staff
agepill is too brutal + because of age jake paul can afford to be on more drugs for the fight and not have it affect him as bad
You think it's just age? Just my opinion but I think Mike is going to risk the drugs just to keep his fighting image. He's sorta taking it serious too. Mike is a different person when he's serious.

I want Mike to win but I feel Jake might instead either because it’s rigged or he weathers the early storm and Mike gasses out early allowing Jake to get the decision.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • Staff
I want Mike to win but I feel Jake might instead either because it’s rigged or he weathers the early storm and Mike gasses out early allowing Jake to get the decision.
If it's rigged im.gonna be pissed.

Bro Mike’s got this shit trust