- Joined
- Jul 12, 2025
- Messages
- 31,526
- Solutions
- 4
- Reputation
- 136,749
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
let a n***a farm his statusNo. 1 glazer award goes to you
im awesomeNew joke to milk!
Agreeim awesome
make an account hereWhat did he do
including youNo one, everybody is fucking shit
What did he do
Ew wtf is that avi
we don't tell his lore to the local folk
eggsactlywe don't tell his lore to the local folk![]()
It’s assView attachment 145376
whats wrong about it
ye I get it but why ?It’s ass
lmaoIt just creeps me out
@Naticel avi too
don’t know, not @salchipapa tho
Real footage of @iblamelex
Why does he hate youReal footage of @iblamelex
Huh interesting typing patternthank you my friendYou are my favorite user too
Idk I just called him r****d but nothing very srsWhy does he hate you
@Dean cuz there would be no com without him tbh
you're the best repper btw@Dean cuz there would be no com without him tbh
you're the best repper btw
Appreciate it thank youYour insults hurt cause you're usually niceIdk I just called him r****d but nothing very srs
you're the best repper btw
What about @salchipapayou're the best repper btw
Your insults hurt cause you're usually nice
you're goated too but the awws kill me sometimes
you're goated too but the awws kill me sometimes
What about me tbh I used to be the best repperyou're goated too but the awws kill me sometimes
This can’t be…
I mean if I think someone is better repper doesn't mean I like them less
Ikr?This can’t be…
@¿Mandy still my day 1Ikr?
Not fully I always get messy with the shows and don't end them
What about azumanga daioh?Not fully I always get messy with the shows and don't end them
typicalNot fully I always get messy with the shows and don't end them
Holy wrongyou're the best repper btw
Ye I need to finish itWhat about azumanga daioh?
Elabtypical