say that againI would say it’s between me or james, but i’m dead inside on the lowkey
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
say that againI would say it’s between me or james, but i’m dead inside on the lowkey
When ppl were spamming the lowkeydeadinside video I said in the disc “ew bruh why is he stroking with his fingers” and he responded saying “cuz he has a small dick” only for it to end up being him in the vidDidn’t care tbh I was shocked cause he kept telling me on dc that this isn’t him and this guy is mtn at best and blah blah
Yah I saw that, brutalWhen ppl were spamming the lowkeydeadinside video I said in the disc “ew bruh why is he stroking with his fingers” and he responded saying “cuz he has a small dick” only for it to end up being him in the vid
View attachment 148562
no im normal im just depress if i get some pussy i am normal man
Normal in a mental asylumno im normal im just depress if i get some pussy i am normal man
what video broWhen ppl were spamming the lowkeydeadinside video I said in the disc “ew bruh why is he stroking with his fingers” and he responded saying “cuz he has a small dick” only for it to end up being him in the vid
View attachment 148562
im normal i just want cuddles will you cuddle me?Normal in a mental asylum
The entire expose video, though it doesnt include his poems which are like so weirdwhat video bro![]()
bro I missed all the loreThe entire expose video, though it doesnt include his poems which are like so weird
bro I missed all the lore
wtf![]()
I will never get 100 likes on any thread I ever make![]()
The jit that’s obsessed with me I forgot his @title
see am normal compare to this motherfucker i would never do this but girl would pick this guy over me because they the asshole they dont want good boy like me![]()
if you have disc ill send u his poems he recorded bro actual torture
sure pmif you have disc ill send u his poems he recorded bro actual torture
@i_luv_roostershey @Tumor who was that user that had a jordan barret avi and was like friendly but like 2 hours later bro started spamming threads with a threesome video and the song "im so lucky lucky" in the background![]()
no way he was him@i_luv_roosters
Wym? Same exact behaviorno way he was him
but why was he normal and then acted like a fucking robot malfunctioning tfWym? Same exact behavior
That's what he doesbut why was he normal and then acted like a fucking robot malfunctioning tf
did you knew himThat's what he does
No he's not an altdid you knew him
and do you think he's on an alt rn