Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Me and @xorsizm
we're a couple? I didn't know that
yes u arewe're a couple? I didn't know that
Do you like him backwe're a couple? I didn't know that
I don't like anyone.Do you like him back
no its me and @copevictimMe and @xorsizm
BrutalI don't like anyone.
He seems like a great guy. but I don't edateBrutalpoor hyperion
Just dnrd broHe seems like a great guy. but I don't edate
Shitno its me and @copevictim
No n***a ship me with a girl.
They don't want a jbg sorry broNo n***a ship me with a girl.
@agirlNo n***a ship me with a girl.
me and @yyoloo <33333
cheater x cheater sounds goodDidn't you try cheating on her?
me and u
Match made in heavencheater x cheater sounds good
noDidn't you try cheating on her?
bro wahtcheater x cheater sounds good
Ilyt bbyme and u
cheater x cheater sounds good
why would i cheat on her i love herDidn't you try cheating on her?
@lowkeydeadinside and @moggathon
SHIP ME NOW.@xorsizm I'm deadass
hat he gotts do w this
I'M NOT ASKING, I'M GIVING YOU A ORDER.SHIP ME NOW.
loving epixelswhy would i cheat on her i love her
Hell yeah.loving epixels
i love her tholoving epixels
It's not a good relationship im sorry brow
hat he gotts do w this
wymIt's not a good relationship im sorry bro
Hell yeah.
i love her tho
try be like me and @JDD8
Love is love
tbh yeah agreedLove is love![]()