- Joined
- Aug 25, 2026
- Messages
- 3,321
- Solutions
- 1
- Online time
- 10d 3h
- Reputation
- 4,123
- Location
- FL
- Guild
- H.M.W.H.C & GGXII Gang
n
o they want to fuck his assdid u misspell?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
o they want to fuck his assdid u misspell?
thanksYou have a funny laugh
whos that
his bunnywhos that
I still don't forgive you.thanks![]()
whathis bunny
arent u 14I still don't forgive you.
it’s okay, atleast i tried to get your forgivenessI still don't forgive you.
I'll terminate you soon.I still don't forgive you.
alr bro chillI'll terminate you soon.
I'm t-3000 I'll terminate the whole humanityalr bro chill
Why do y'all care so much about my age?arent u 14
ur 14 buddy.I'm t-3000 I'll terminate the whole humanity
n****r i’m not intimidatedI'm t-3000 I'll terminate the whole humanity
n*****s be talking abt high testosterone at 14Why do y'all care so much about my age?
No I'm a robot called T-3000ur 14 buddy.
Just look at my pfp that's me bro.No I'm a robot called T-3000
endJust look at my pfp that's me bro.
end him pls
Noo I'm sowwyyend him pls
Do you still like me mommy?
I'm gonna terminate your mommy.Do you still like me mommy?![]()
help me?end him pls
Whyhelp me?
because suckerWhy.
Noo please I'm sowwyybecause sucker
Don't you dareI'm gonna terminate your mommy.
oh lordNoo please I'm sowwyyyou have to forgive me.
Just lying I'll terminate you.oh lord
u dont terminate shit buddyJust lying I'll terminate you.
js speaking facts
She's way out of my league.
I'm sorry hyperionShe's way out of my league.
A man can dream.I'm sorry hyperion![]()
yes he needs to gohelp me?
indeed.yes he needs to go
CANNOT even defend uJust look at my pfp that's me bro.
You mean that in the sense that I'm below you I hopeShe's way out of my league.
Jbg is lawprobably me and @genio