Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

whose side are you on

who’s side are you on


  • Total voters
    12
I don’t know what this is about but I choose to have a threesome,
 
TL;DR Bunny and barbie drags me into a vc to argue and keeps muting me for three years straight and then I get to talk and finally everyone realises everything from my mutt mouth then calms down, happy ending for Newday as always now I can enjoy my melted ice cream
 
TL;DR Bunny and barbie drags me into a vc to argue and keeps muting me for three years straight and then I get to talk and finally everyone realises everything from my mutt mouth then calms down, happy ending for Newday as always now I can enjoy my melted ice cream
@Barbie jfl
 
TL;DR Bunny and barbie drags me into a vc to argue and keeps muting me for three years straight and then I get to talk and finally everyone realises everything from my mutt mouth then calms down, happy ending for Newday as always now I can enjoy my melted ice cream
IMG_3809.jpeg
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top