Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Why’s twitter so gatekept

This shit is good ngl. I thought it was better suited for my parents, but no. It’s pretty engaging.
Yea it is full of indians larping as russians or whites lol
basically org on a large scale
1755392001538.png
1755392004995.png
1755392013177.png
 
I wouldn't call it "gatekept," maybe it's just because I'm chronically online, but everyone I know seems to use Twitter on a regular basis or at least engage with it to a certain point. If you aren't using Twitter, what social media platforms are you using?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top