- Joined
- Jul 26, 2026
- Messages
- 4,367
- Solutions
- 2
- Reputation
- 8,960
We know why white women respect dogsNa I respect dogs too
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
We know why white women respect dogsNa I respect dogs too
Yeah idk about that chiefWe know why white women respect dogs![]()
James has way more auraall the really annoying n*****s got banned and i probably have been extra annoying lately, but still im good guy i dont deserve this![]()
You sure u don’t know why white women respects dogs? I’m sure u seen the media with they do with dogsYeah idk about that chief
Na I dont watch porn w dogs broYou sure u don’t know why white women respects dogs? I’m sure u seen the media with they do with dogs
But us black ppl no better we fingering fuck glocks till the bullets are out
ur not thoall the really annoying n*****s got banned and i probably have been extra annoying lately, but still im good guy i dont deserve this![]()
sir what does this even meanBecause you are the kind of babysitter who sticks things up kids anus-holes.
me when i get cheated on byFuck you thenView attachment 427872
dude youve literally interacted with me multiple timesI've never heard of you in my life
this sentence’s structure proves ur blackI don’t want a white person respect a dog can get that from u guys
Only if I was lyingthis sentence’s structure proves ur black
Girllla u like my name or sum
beGirllla u like my name or sum
Maybe. You're not really memorable.dude youve literally interacted with me multiple times![]()
This gotta be an advent for smthIt's fine Balenci came back
fr?It's fine Balenci came back
YEE..