- Joined
- Sep 17, 2024
- Messages
- 6,611
- Solutions
- 1
- Online time
- 7d 17h
- Reputation
- 20,097
Me tooI'm a girl I can even call you to prove it and show my hand with my username name dw
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Me tooI'm a girl I can even call you to prove it and show my hand with my username name dw
No, it's not that. I was saying that I never got a hug from a girlI'm a girl I can even call you to prove it and show my hand with my username name dw
No, it's not that. I was saying that I never got a hug from a girl
i hate racistsbecause you are ethnic ahahahahah look at this brown ugly boy
as someone who's white btw...i hate racists
why does that matter? are you racist?as someone who's white btw...
no it's just your probably gonna say"oh you are only saying that because your ethnic"why does that matter? are you racist?
what country are youfrom?no it's just your probably gonna say"oh you are only saying that because your ethnic"
usawhat country are youfrom?