- Joined
- Nov 5, 2024
- Messages
- 12,249
- Solutions
- 2
- Online time
- 22d 22h
- Reputation
- 46,383
Fuck you fuck you fuck you
I need to find a girlfriend soon
I need to find a girlfriend soon
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I’m lonely old man with one shell ready to take me to the underworld

Imma jump off a cliff n***a idk if it’s just because I’m hungry horny or sleep depressedim sorry i physically cringed reading that tiktok but i hope u find one gang
Girlfriends are overrated & too much work
Limo,the low inhib Chad asserts dominance in the thread. A simple question,”why” already radiates aura.he dosen’t know what a girlfriend is because he has over 20 million girls just standing infront of his house. Tsk,tsk,tsk these incels rope just at the sight of scene. Over for the forum,crown limo8 king now!
it’s overrated anyways
Making outs great, especially when you’re drunkit’s overrated anyways
better when doing it with a manMaking outs great, especially when you’re drunk
Nah manyou already have your e-girlfriiend Hannah
wtf man youre cheatingNah man
Don’t even get me started on this shitwtf man youre cheating
was Hannah actually sad about it?Don’t even get me started on this shit![]()