Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

why am i so retarded

ToryToad

5'11 ogre
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Sep 20, 2025
Messages
14,842
Online time
4d 7h
Reputation
43,874
I fixate on muh maxilla way too much, the rest of my face is good except that im fat
having to look at my side profile makes me wanna kill myself everytime which is retarded
I hate being conscious
 
I fixate on muh maxilla way too much, the rest of my face is good except that im fat
having to look at my side profile makes me wanna kill myself everytime which is retarded
I hate being conscious
I feel like you
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top