Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Why are Muslim women such whores for white men ?

im not interested its just a fact that came to me today. and i remembered some details and it comes to be true that they would cheat with white men on their husbands
It's just some rare liberal whores , majority would think a thousand time before doing that
 
jbw is cope tbh it might be a status halo in some places, but ethnic Chad is still Chad.


so what if on avg whites mog? the question is do you.
 
thanks for advice
Don't think of going to other Muslim countries and doing shit like that , you might even get ki##
I took a Muslim girls virginity, rawdog creampied her and then tried to make her eat pork by saying its halal but she refused. I also have a big cross tattoo on me

After I creampied she went to the bathroom and I looked at her phone and it's a bunch of messages from cuck ass names like Muhammad

Muslims are a walking laughing stock and their women are fiends for BWC
Can you show us your face first ?
 
I took a Muslim girls virginity, rawdog creampied her and then tried to make her eat pork by saying its halal but she refused. I also have a big cross tattoo on me

After I creampied she went to the bathroom and I looked at her phone and it's a bunch of messages from cuck ass names like Muhammad

Muslims are a walking laughing stock and their women are fiends for BWC
You pretty much slayed some Asian whore , they're wannabe Muslim either way
 
I took a Muslim girls virginity, rawdog creampied her and then tried to make her eat pork by saying its halal but she refused. I also have a big cross tattoo on me

After I creampied she went to the bathroom and I looked at her phone and it's a bunch of messages from cuck ass names like Muhammad

Muslims are a walking laughing stock and their women are fiends for BWC
tales
 
Can you show us your face first ?
His face

IMG_4548.jpeg
 
This statement is just a retarded statement tbh, Islam a religion not an ethnicity, Muslim women can be white also. You could’ve just said ethnic women
 
This statement is just a retarded statement tbh, Islam a religion not an ethnicity, Muslim women can be white also. You could’ve just said ethnic women
n****r woman. is this okay?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top