- Joined
- Jul 17, 2025
- Messages
- 2,409
- Solutions
- 1
- Online time
- 3d 13h
- Reputation
- 6,664
- Location
- Norwood 1
whoever says JBW isnt law they are ethnic poopskins
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
U are ethnic bro what are u on aboutwhoever says JBW isnt law they are ethnic poopskins
im literally whiteU are ethnic bro what are u on about![]()
Some are , some notwhoever says JBW isnt law they are ethnic poopskins
Also why're you interested in them ?whoever says JBW isnt law they are ethnic poopskins
im not interested its just a fact that came to me today. and i remembered some details and it comes to be true that they would cheat with white men on their husbandsAlso why're you interested in them ?
It's just some rare liberal whores , majority would think a thousand time before doing thatim not interested its just a fact that came to me today. and i remembered some details and it comes to be true that they would cheat with white men on their husbands
Colonialism and self hating behaviorwhoever says JBW isnt law they are ethnic poopskins
they still think about that and if they find the opportunity they would do it everydayIt's just some rare liberal whores , majority would think a thousand time before doing that
true tbh. chad is chadjbw is cope tbh it might be a status halo in some places, but ethnic Chad is still Chad.
so what if on avg whites mog? the question is do you.
Brah , majority don't unless they have liberal valuesthey still think about that and if they find the opportunity they would do it everyday
i should geomaxx to experiment with this topic tbhBrah , majority don't unless they have liberal values
Depends, I would say The most liberal is like Indonesia, Iran and lastly Morrocco , Iranians are giga whoresi should geomaxx to experiment with this topic tbh
thanks for adviceDepends, I would say The most liberal is like Indonesia, Iran and lastly Morrocco , Iranians are giga whores
Don't think of going to other Muslim countries and doing shit like that , you might even get ki##edthanks for advice
Don't think of going to other Muslim countries and doing shit like that , you might even get ki##thanks for advice
Can you show us your face first ?I took a Muslim girls virginity, rawdog creampied her and then tried to make her eat pork by saying its halal but she refused. I also have a big cross tattoo on me
After I creampied she went to the bathroom and I looked at her phone and it's a bunch of messages from cuck ass names like Muhammad
Muslims are a walking laughing stock and their women are fiends for BWC
You pretty much slayed some Asian whore , they're wannabe Muslim either wayI took a Muslim girls virginity, rawdog creampied her and then tried to make her eat pork by saying its halal but she refused. I also have a big cross tattoo on me
After I creampied she went to the bathroom and I looked at her phone and it's a bunch of messages from cuck ass names like Muhammad
Muslims are a walking laughing stock and their women are fiends for BWC
talesI took a Muslim girls virginity, rawdog creampied her and then tried to make her eat pork by saying its halal but she refused. I also have a big cross tattoo on me
After I creampied she went to the bathroom and I looked at her phone and it's a bunch of messages from cuck ass names like Muhammad
Muslims are a walking laughing stock and their women are fiends for BWC
Slayer of Thailand trannies
Oh also she said she doesnt drink and it was Ramadan and I forced her to drink alcoholtales
CagedOh also she said she doesnt drink and it was Ramadan and I forced her to drink alcohol
View attachment 153680
Tell her ethnicity boyo, I know for a fact she's a prostitute as only they drink alcohol in Muslim countriesOh also she said she doesnt drink and it was Ramadan and I forced her to drink alcohol
View attachment 153680
Was she hot ?Oh also she said she doesnt drink and it was Ramadan and I forced her to drink alcohol
View attachment 153680
8/10Was she hot ?
ArabTell her ethnicity boyo
Show her face8/10
Which arab country ?Arab
Was ages ago I don't have her on ig anymoreShow her face
You have some ss of her chats but not her face ?Was ages ago I don't have her on ig anymore
She also agreed to a threesome with me and another girl but I backed out cos I realixed I'm wasting time while I'm meant to be finding a relationship
Yea cos I made a thread about this with the ss on .org and I just had to search on .org the thread title rather than scroll back ages on camera rollYou have some ss of her chats but not her face ?
Great !Yea cos I made a thread about this with the ss on .org and I just had to search on .org the thread title rather than scroll back ages on camera roll
GeekGreat !
What do you mean ?Geek
that does not happenim not interested its just a fact that came to me today. and i remembered some details and it comes to be true that they would cheat with white men on their husbands
nah man belive me im not gonna get killed.Don't think of going to other Muslim countries and doing shit like that , you might even get ki##ed
n****r woman. is this okay?This statement is just a retarded statement tbh, Islam a religion not an ethnicity, Muslim women can be white also. You could’ve just said ethnic women
It doesn’t make you look like a r****d so yahn****r woman. is this okay?
ok my n****rIt doesn’t make you look like a r****d so yah
It was never about the race if u look good u look good of course being black/white is the better average though especially whitewhoever says JBW isnt law they are ethnic poopskins
Western feminist hoejabis are different thoughits not true. muslim woman are so nice and so loyal. you are delusional
idkWestern feminist hoejabis are different though