- Joined
- Jul 26, 2025
- Messages
- 14,559
- Solutions
- 2
- Online time
- 20d 23h
- Reputation
- 41,984
its so corny 

apart from that one undiagnosed sociopath ofc
apart from that one undiagnosed sociopath ofc
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
on god dawgCause they're losers
definitely isprobably not larp
yeah fr they act like it makes them be dicksAspd isn't even that bad anyway, they just want to seem edgy
Well i have ityeah fr they act like it makes them be dicks![]()
ur a cool one thoWell i have it
yeah exactly most people cant maintain the larpyeah, you gotta love special snowflakes. funnily enough, if they experienced a setback because someone considered them to suffer from those irl, they'd instantly drop the act and get triggered
salchipapa secret high iq confirmedAttention seeking ig
Everyone adquires a desired personality in teens tho. edgy, troublemaker and boyscout are famous archetypes in moder cinema because of teens
I will lock in for motm next monthsalchipapa secret high iq confirmed
make iq maxx guideI will lock in for motm next month
i just don't have autism but I have a high iq + low agreeableness which some people can mistake for itmake iq maxx guide
[IMG alt="salchipapa"]https://forum.looksmaxxing.com/data/avatars/l/77/77884.jpg?1754210268[/IMG]i just don't have autism but I have a high iq + low agreeableness which some people can mistake for it
i just don't have autism but I have a high iq + low agreeableness which some people can mistake for itmake iq maxx guide
tbh thats not as bad bcuz u can sorta tell whos real or not its hard to larp REAL autismwhat about autism as well
thats it as in they have it or they donttbh thats not as bad bcuz u can sorta tell whos real or not its hard to larp REAL autism
larp autism is so obvious
they talk abt stimming and thats it
as in most people dont have it tbh its actually quite rarethats it as in they have it or they dont
I learn something new each day!as in most people dont have it tbh its actually quite rare
I learn something new each day!
