Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Why are there girls on this site

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
not really but okay, ltn prob wont like me😭 im fogged by every girl at my school, the one time a guy was nice/flirty with me was bc he thought i was sped🙏
I feel no empathy and if everyone fogs you you're subhuman

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
ok cool, im not asking for ur empathy im just trying to prove my point that “just wear makeup” is cope asf and theres a reason for females to wanna looksmaxx
Saw your thread you're ltb but mtb for a black girl. No white guys will find you attractive so go for a black guy and you can get an average black guy even above average if he's aspie or short

on my intro post and idk when aloha male rated me low and im too lazy to look nglView attachment 41250
from the way you described yourself i thought you were hideous and i look at ur pics and you look like a normal girl, pretty cute, im not saying this to be nice just crazy how this place got your self esteem so low

from the way you described yourself i thought you were hideous and i look at ur pics and you look like a normal girl, pretty cute, im not saying this to be nice just crazy how this place got your self esteem so low
thank you, i appreciate this, my self esteem has been very low since i was a little kid🙏 i am trying to work on it therapy tho😛🫡

thank you, i appreciate this, my self esteem has been very low since i was a little kid🙏 i am trying to work on it therapy tho😛🫡
i think this website is making it worse, your personality is good too, i dont get why you say its so bad. honestly just wear makeup and style yourself. i did that and i went from a loser to a normal person :)) lean into a niche style if you want, it will make you stand out more. for example i dress very cutesy and do my makeup cutesy.

i think this website is making it worse, your personality is good too, i dont get why you say its so bad. honestly just wear makeup and style yourself. i did that and i went from a loser to a normal person :)) lean into a niche style if you want, it will make you stand out more. for example i dress very cutesy and do my makeup cutesy.
it prob is ngl😭😭 my personality is bad bc i have no impulse control and no social awareness, i do have a pretty unique style tho so small w🙏🙏also are you like dolly or cutecore?

it prob is ngl😭😭 my personality is bad bc i have no impulse control and no social awareness, i do have a pretty unique style tho so small w🙏🙏also are you like dolly or cutecore?
instead of just calling your personality bad and saying no one will like you because of itk, you should work on the parts you dont like
and about my style its not exactly a specific core i just tend towards pastels, light pink, very frilly clothes, mostly skirts and dresses, lots of heart jewelry, lots of blush, etc.