Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Why are women like this? Question for the women here.

Chifuyu

ineffably effed
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Aug 19, 2020
Messages
22,257
Online time
15d 4h
Reputation
59,263
Guild
EMBER
In high school I had a crush on someone (because I thought she had a crush on me, so I thought the right thing to do was to like her back (— plot twist: she didn’t like me, got rejected 2 years later :hahaa:).

Anyway after that, everytime she saw me in the hallways, she’d always stare at me.

At a high school party, she was dancing with some other guy but she kept looking at me the entire time.

This went on and on until we both left high school.

She was nice though, I remember we were invited to her female friend’s birthday party and when she had to leave the party, she gave everyone a hug before leaving. I was the last person so I thought she’d humiliate me but instead, she smiled at me and gave me a hug.

She did the same thing at our reunion, one of my friends asked for a hug before she left and then she suddenly said “everyone gets a hug” and then she hugged me too. I was already over her though at this point.

Anyway yeah tl;dr why do girls / women always make eyecontact with you and stare at you even after they reject you? Why not just ignore the guy and pretend he’s not there?
 
Probably so they don't hurt you're feeling more
 
In high school I had a crush on someone (because I thought she had a crush on me, so I thought the right thing to do was to like her back (— plot twist: she didn’t like me, got rejected 2 years later :hahaa:).

Anyway after that, everytime she saw me in the hallways, she’d always stare at me.

At a high school party, she was dancing with some other guy but she kept looking at me the entire time.

This went on and on until we both left high school.

She was nice though, I remember we were invited to her female friend’s birthday party and when she had to leave the party, she gave everyone a hug before leaving. I was the last person so I thought she’d humiliate me but instead, she smiled at me and gave me a hug.

She did the same thing at our reunion, one of my friends asked for a hug before she left and then she suddenly said “everyone gets a hug” and then she hugged me too. I was already over her though at this point.

Anyway yeah tl;dr why do girls / women always make eyecontact with you and stare at you even after they reject you? Why not just ignore the guy and pretend he’s not there?
Prob not that deep, she was seeing you like a friend so she doesn't felt threatened to keep eye contact
 
nice gyrls are the worst

she wanted you to keep chasing and begging for her attention
 
In high school I had a crush on someone (because I thought she had a crush on me, so I thought the right thing to do was to like her back (— plot twist: she didn’t like me, got rejected 2 years later :hahaa:).

Anyway after that, everytime she saw me in the hallways, she’d always stare at me.

At a high school party, she was dancing with some other guy but she kept looking at me the entire time.

This went on and on until we both left high school.

She was nice though, I remember we were invited to her female friend’s birthday party and when she had to leave the party, she gave everyone a hug before leaving. I was the last person so I thought she’d humiliate me but instead, she smiled at me and gave me a hug.

She did the same thing at our reunion, one of my friends asked for a hug before she left and then she suddenly said “everyone gets a hug” and then she hugged me too. I was already over her though at this point.

Anyway yeah tl;dr why do girls / women always make eyecontact with you and stare at you even after they reject you? Why not just ignore the guy and pretend he’s not there?
Some women think they r a God that only deserves Chads thats why
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top