- Joined
- Nov 5, 2024
- Messages
- 12,249
- Solutions
- 2
- Online time
- 22d 22h
- Reputation
- 46,383
Some girl I was in a talking stage with a while ago said that if her brother wasn’t her brother she’d fuck him. 
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I don’t get it man, it’s fucked up.ive heard many women talking about wanting to fuck their brother
also many of them talk about being r***dI don’t get it man, it’s fucked up.
Leave ur brother alonejust tag me no need to sneak diss![]()
Most woman have fantasied about r**e tbhalso many of them talk about being r***d
true, probably most men tooMost woman have fantasied about r**e tbh
im kidding sillyLeave ur brother alone
ur also the problem if u were in a ts with herSome girl I was in a talking stage with a while ago said that if her brother wasn’t her brother she’d fuck him.![]()
Most of them have r**e/groom kinks. It’s weirdalso many of them talk about being r***d
“You’re also the problem because you talked to a serial killer”ur also the problem if u were in a ts with her
@Spuffy“You’re also the problem because you talked to a serial killer”
Someone elsejust tag me no need to sneak diss![]()
@AllureBloom has bothMost of them have r**e/groom kinks. It’s weird
duhSomeone else
what the fuckSome girl I was in a talking stage with a while ago said that if her brother wasn’t her brother she’d fuck him.![]()
She doesn’t stop being weird tbh@AllureBloom has both
- has the same kinksShe doesn’t stop being weird tbh
U just don't date slavic girls, they are normalSome girl I was in a talking stage with a while ago said that if her brother wasn’t her brother she’d fuck him.![]()
Can u stop being weird. Also, stop projecting, tsk@AllureBloom has both
Shut up decay ur projectingMost of them have r**e/groom kinks. It’s weird
Tsk huhCan u stop being weird. Also, stop projecting, tsk
I find it utterly disgusting, but i will take advantage of it out of spiteShut up decay ur projecting
it’s called lack of father figureMost of them have r**e/groom kinks. It’s weird
@AllureBloom sick repping as if she isn’t willingly a groom victimI find it utterly disgusting, but i will take advantage of it out of spite
shes a groomer herself im only 16 and she wanted to meet up with me@AllureBloom sick repping as if she isn’t willingly a groom victim![]()
I doubt its most probably just a small percentage like 20%Most of them have r**e/groom kinks. It’s weird
why tag me?
insanityMost of them have r**e/groom kinks. It’s weird
that was a jokeStop projecting f****t
View attachment 144338
Sureeeethat was a joke
it was. I turned 16 in march and we talked in February meaning you were wanting to meet up with a 15 year oldSureeee
Yeah dude I was shocked when she asked me tokit was. I turned 16 in march and we talked in February meaning you were wanting to meet up with a 15 year old
patheticit was. I turned 16 in march and we talked in February meaning you were wanting to meet up with a 15 year old
yes a 19 year old talking to a 15 year old is patheticpathetic
Brutal for allirebloimyes a 19 year old talking to a 15 year old is pathetic
This is why punctuation is so important. Now you're making it seem as if you agree with them even though you are disagreeing with them.She doesn’t stop being weird tbh
Omg I just noticed welpThis is why punctuation is so important. Now you're making it seem as if you agree with them even though you are disagreeing with them.