Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Why being good looking isn’t enough.

Deleted Member 76607

ㅤ
Reputable ★★★
Joined
Jul 12, 2025
Messages
21,909
Solutions
6
Online time
1mo 1h
Reputation
79,675
That’s my experience, I’m like a htn in a country where htn is basically high cl and jacked also not short so I’m pretty solid on that side but I found it really hard to make friends on my first year of college cause I was afraid of interacting with people, rn I’m going into the third year and I’m doing a lot better cause I’m facing my fear, why am I afraid of interacting with people idk I just get really nervous in crowded places.
 
do people who are HTN not look good
it's a decent score it's fine. But you can't say being good looking isn't enough then use htn as an example. if OP was Hexum tier he wouldn't say being good looking isn't enough.
 
That’s my experience, I’m like a htn in a country where htn is basically high cl and jacked also not short so I’m pretty solid on that side but I found it really hard to make friends on my first year of college cause I was afraid of interacting with people, rn I’m going into the third year and I’m doing a lot better cause I’m facing my fear, why am I afraid of interacting with people idk I just get really nervous in crowded places.
joining societies and clubs will boast your self esteem and youre guaranteed to make friends im sure
 
relying on lookism can be extremely frustrating. you have to realize universally simped men kill themselves alone in their rooms, while nearly deformed people live happy lives in community
 
it's a decent score it's fine. But you can't say being good looking isn't enough then use htn as an example. if OP was Hexum tier he wouldn't say being good looking isn't enough.
I dont know, about that dude, I'm considered good looking by alot of people and im low to mid htn.
 
I dont know, about that dude, I'm considered good looking by alot of people and im low to mid htn.
htn is slightly good looking so yes people will consider you attractive but you are blown out of the water by chadlites and chads
 
htn is slightly good looking so yes people will consider you attractive but you are blown out of the water by chadlites and chads
I can get behind this, people who are absolute bombshells get attention no matter what. But that doesn't mean the attention sticks around. You still have to be a noticeable bit of likeable in order to actually make friends no matter how handsome you are

EDIT: THIS IS DIFFERENT FOR WOMEN.
 
self explanatory vent, you're hella retarded so don't get any play. Also, If you're as good looking as much as you suck your own cock, maybe the fact that you're retarded turns off women doubly by virtue of you looking intimidating and aloof.
 
self explanatory vent, you're hella retarded so don't get any play. Also, If you're as good looking as much as you suck your own cock, maybe the fact that you're retarded turns off women doubly by virtue of you looking intimidating and aloof.
Why are you so mad n***a I’m stating facts with experience that happened to me everything I said about myself is objective how is that sucking my own cock seriously gtfo my face
 
Why are you so mad n***a I’m stating facts with experience that happened to me everything I said about myself is objective how is that sucking my own cock seriously gtfo my face
I am not mad it's just how I converse. Sucking your own cock is not bad I am, at least somewhat narcissistic.
 
Why are you so mad n***a I’m stating facts with experience that happened to me everything I said about myself is objective how is that sucking my own cock seriously gtfo my face
You seem to be the one who got mad btw. While, I just provided my reasoning for the situation you are in. Thoughts?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top