title
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
fuck this shitso they can see your posts
i just realized you joined in july 12fuck this shit
maybe you didi just realized you joined in july 12
it feels like ive known you from the second i joined icl
this is satirical rightI would put @rilkeanheart on ignore
Oh wait, she is no longer a mod , sorry sorryI would put @rilkeanheart on ignore
I would put @huntergirl on ignoreOh wait, she is no longer a mod , sorry sorry
I was jokingI would put @huntergirl on ignore
Me tooI would put @huntergirl on ignore
mention them againI was joking
I would put the same mods I mentioned yesterday
maybe you did
mention them again
I didn't see your reply
ignore you dont see any type of interaction with thenWhat does ignore do and what does follow do
what does numbthepain doI don’t know i would put nihilus on ignore, probably numbthepain because he is useless
That’s the pointwhat does numbthepain do
haven't see any of him ngl