Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Why did I got so many tinder matches with the first pic and way less with the second pic?

Lostitallin2018

I had thousands of matches with the first pic beeing used and since I changed it into the second pic, I barely habe matches.
Do I look bad there or what could be the reason?

The lighter background in the first pic softens your features in a good way. Makes you look approachable, plus you’re smiling a little. In the second picture you look older and the shadow on your cheekbones sinks your face in.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
The lighter background in the first pic softens your features in a good way. Makes you look approachable, plus you’re smiling a little. In the second picture you look older and the shadow on your cheekbones sinks your face in.
I thought this shadow is a good thing. It’s called hollow cheeks

Damn 1st pic looks good but the 2nd pic really showcases your flaws like the upturned nose tip and bad philtrum.

ngl you look significantly better and cooler in the first photo. I don't even know why.