Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

JFL Why do girls love these type of guys?

I think appearance-wise, girls would definitely like him. He is lean and has a friendly face.
Too much of a quirky golden retriever to be a unanimous chad. Most girls, if not all, love them a touch of darkness in a man. This is the type of dude that has no problem getting one night stands or LTR's but still ends up getting their heart broken way too often.

He's a lover for sure but just a heart breaker.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • Staff
Ltr?

if someone else wears those shit glasses they will be called a nerdy bitchboy

Trendy haircut, nice jaw, lean, a friendly smile, straight white teeth, nice lips

Looks hella annoying to me. Similar vibe to that girl. Kinda pretty, but you know that they are unsufferable to be around1722869187160.png

as a female (last time i checked) i do not find him attractive

He has nice eyes and trendy hair

autistic song i hate it my ear drums are going to explode
he has good teeth
shoulder and angle frauding from the top to make look more attractive
he also has good coloring
what girls mean when they say they want a "nerdy" bf (im cooked)

How do you retards find him attractive he has just good coloring with above avg facial features