Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Why do guys think its so easy to get a boyfriend

not that I am a woman but like I doubt theyd find it that easy
you get
1/ Download any dating apps
2/ Search exclusively LTR men
3/ Like the guys who match your physical/emotional taste

4/ Ask for a first date
5/ If it goes well, ask for a 2nd, a 3rd, a 4th, 10 if you want and ask if you all something serious

After the 10th date if he's still around congrats you have a bf
 
1/ Download any dating apps
2/ Search exclusively LTR men
3/ Like the guys who match your physical/emotional taste

4/ Ask for a first date
5/ If it goes well, ask for a 2nd, a 3rd, a 4th, 10 if you want and ask if you all something serious

After the 10th date if he's still around congrats you have a bf
I am NOT downloading a dating app
imagine someone from my school finds that shit
 
The bigger ur city the more options you have. I refuse to live in a small town until Im like 50
im close to nyc literally there once a week and still no options
you have to be normal it doesn’t matter where you live
 
I cannot download a dating app I have anxiety about it getting posted to groupchats
There’s nothing embarrassing about trying to find a partner.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top