Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

why do I love girls so much

Deleted Member 78932

6'2, MTN, KHHV, hopeless romantic
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★
Joined
Jul 21, 2025
Messages
5,445
Online time
18d 17h
Reputation
19,105
man I don’t wanna revolve my whole life around them, but I simply can’t help myself. It only leads to loneliness right now…
maybe I’m just searching for a reason in life and girls are something that I haven’t tried before and when I have a gf I will realize they aren’t that great, but rn they’re all I can think about.
very sad coming from a truecel
 
man I don’t wanna revolve my whole life around them, but I simply can’t help myself. It only leads to loneliness right now…
maybe I’m just searching for a reason in life and girls are something that I haven’t tried before and when I have a gf I will realize they aren’t that great, but rn they’re all I can think about.
very sad coming from a truecel
I love women so much i want to beat the one who hurt them : Period Cramp 💔😔 (i'm a 6'2 brunette jacked with a stubble)
 
I love women so much i want to beat the one who hurt them : Period Cramp 💔😔 (i'm a 6'2 brunette jacked with a stubble)
actually mirin you brah. I‘m also 6‘2 but definitely not jacked and I barely have any beardgrowth. and you also do mma, right?
mirin bro, how old are you?
 
man I don’t wanna revolve my whole life around them, but I simply can’t help myself. It only leads to loneliness right now…
maybe I’m just searching for a reason in life and girls are something that I haven’t tried before and when I have a gf I will realize they aren’t that great, but rn they’re all I can think about.
very sad coming from a truecel
Are you a girl
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top