Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
fair enoughlikely a form of trauma response. happens to the best of us
Trauma?likely a form of trauma response. happens to the best of us
Is your answer any better though? This is about compulsive lying, there isn't an underlying reason. Those people literally lie for no gain, just for the sake of lying.I laugh when people give answers based on I don't know what
Muh trauma
Yes, my answer is better because lying is the basis of compulsively lyingIs your answer any better though? This is about compulsive lying, there isn't an underlying reason. Those people literally lie for no gain, just for the sake of lying.
I meant underlying reason for the lie. I don't know have you met people who are compulsive liars but they will lie for the most ridiculous stuff, that serve 0 benefit.Yes, my answer is better because lying is the basis of compulsively lying
The reasons why a person compulsively lies are varied, and to reduce everything to trauma is ridiculous
Muh no underlying reason, jfl
I know, and you didn't even understand what I wroteI meant underlying reason for the lie. I don't know have you met people who are compulsive liars but they will lie for the most ridiculous stuff, that serve 0 benefit.
Yes I agree reducing it to trauma is dumb, but it can play as one factor for developing that habit.
It dependsIs your answer any better though? This is about compulsive lying, there isn't an underlying reason. Those people literally lie for no gain, just for the sake of lying.
Yeah he doesn’t understand this basic thingIt depends
I lie more than I breath and if I had to assign a stupid ratio, it'd be like 8:2 maybe
8/10 times I lie to increase people's good perception of me, make myself more social able with strange characters or just because I wanna be have a more stronger or weaker dynamic in a relationship with someone
2/10 times it's just habit that probably seeps in from the times I do lie for whatever reason
w/e u say man. I really don't care if you don't understand how compulsive liars do it. It's way different than normal people.I know, and you didn't even understand what I wrote
Muh 0 benefits, I have already explained why
you can't grasp the nuances of what I've said and you think you're smartw/e u say man. I really don't care if you don't understand how compulsive liars do it. It's way different than normal people.
Nah I don't think you understand what dissonance means, in psychology it's literally the opposite of harmony, meaning 2 or more elements are acting simultaneously in "positive" way. In your thread you explained it poorly, as your example was asynchronous case. I only clarified it as the thread was a bit confused of that.you can't grasp the nuances of what I've said and you think you're smart
So is the “asynchrony vs. dissonance”
In my case dissonance coincides or almost coincides with asynchrony but you're too much of an idiot to try to understand it and I don't want to explain it to you
Classic 120-130 iq or soNah I don't think you understand what dissonance means, in psychology it's literally the opposite of harmony, meaning 2 or more elements are acting simultaneously in "positive" way. In your thread you explained it poorly, as your example was asynchronous case. I only clarified it as the thread was a bit confused of that.
Like I said, cool. You're the smart guy then.
jflClassic 120-130 iq or so
Who doesn't understand anything that isn't elementary
Shut up, I don't want to humiliate you
I hope you were able to understand a quarter of what I wrote in the irony thread because your answer, I remember, was extremely elementary as are all your answers
I’m asking about someone who just lies about absolutely everything in their life thoughNo, it’s not trauma
First, ask yourself how useful telling the truth is
It is, very, but maybe not if I’m lying about my breakfast
Second, Lies appear to have value
Value at a reduced cost
You don't know what breakfast I had, I might have eaten caviar but you wouldn't know that
If you believe me you will think I’m rich or something
Third: sometimes a lie is not really a lie
I might have eaten caviar but you wouldn't believe me
Or I might just be joking
Lying in the form of sarcasm is not lying
Or it’s a half truth
YesI’m asking about someone who just lies about absolutely everything in their life though
And then when they get called out they make some dumb excuse and victimise themselves… it’s weird
GJ!I hope you were able to understand a quarter of what I wrote in the irony thread because your answer, I remember, was extremely elementary as are all your answers
That is compulsive lying and yes, it will (lie) come from no reason, you can even google it and it's quite evident. The "base" he gave is not to this condition.I’m asking about someone who just lies about absolutely everything in their life though
And then when they get called out they make some dumb excuse and victimise themselves… it’s weird
Guess why idiotThat is compulsive lying and yes, it will come from no reason, you can even google it and it's quite evident. The "base" he gave is not to this condition. View attachment 153677
i think the person i’m talking about does it purely for attentionThat is compulsive lying and yes, it will come from no reason, you can even google it and it's quite evident. The "base" he gave is not to this condition. View attachment 153677
Yes psychologist are wrong. Your muddled sentences about the "base" are more correct than literally 100 years of psychology. MB.Guess why idiot
Muh google
that’s what I said more or lessi think the person i’m talking about does it purely for attention
My theory is that in her childhood she didn’t receive as much attention as her sister did, her sister being the favorite
now she will lie about anything to get people to care about her uninteresting life
This is an even more stupid answerYes psychologist are wrong. Your muddled sentences about the "base" are more correct than literally 100 years of psychology. MB.
that's not compulsive lying at the core. Only in early stages when he is developing it, it might be that. But it later develops to this for no reason type of lying.i think the person i’m talking about does it purely for attention
Obviously you failed to realize that the thread was not directly referring to this because op wrote “why do people compulsively lie?”, but again if you dig slightly deeper you will realize that you were a dummythat's not compulsive lying at the core. Only in early stages when he is developing it, it might be that. But it later develops to this for no reason type of lying.
Yes, and people gave trauma reasons and thrill. And you gave reasons why people lie? How is that any better to those. I just said, you didn't even answer the question?Obviously you failed to realize that the thread was not directly referring to this because op wrote “why do people compulsively lie?”, but again if you dig slightly deeper you will realize that you were a dummy
I answeredYes, and people gave trauma reasons and thrill. And you gave reason why people lie? How is that any better to those. I just said, you didn't even answer the question?
lol. w/e, you definitely answered the underlying reason why people start to compulsively lie, haha. So clearly written there. Holy fk you're delusional.I answered
You simply didn’t understand as usual
I give up, next time I'll make a foolproof drawinglol. w/e, you definitely answered the underlying reason why people start to compulsively lie, haha. So clearly written there. Holy fk you're delusional.