- Joined
- Oct 1, 2025
- Messages
- 8,832
- Solutions
- 7
- Online time
- 1mo 4d
- Reputation
- 21,365
ig
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
i might bleach mine if i dye my hair
Looks cheap and ghetto
that’s what i didi might bleach mine if i dye my hair
but is high contrast ideal for everyone?Lighter eyebrows are female Dimorphic but I think that's cope
For certain ethnicities I don't think so. Like a darkskin shouldn't go for blue contacts or something like that, I think light brown eyes with a healthy skin tone, dark brows, and pink lips would be far better.but is high contrast ideal for everyone?
yessMy eyebrows are quite thick so I also like to lighten them a bit, looks way more soft and feminine