Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Why do so many guys like trannies

To be honest you’re beyond gender limitations or you stuck with one vro. It’s generally weird for someone too look very feminine and to have a dih
 
To be honest you’re beyond gender limitations or you stick with one vro. It’s generally weird for someone too look very feminine and to have a dih
wym weird
 
I can understand if someone is homosexual or bisexual but how can I find dick attached to a very female individual be appealing?
cus you not gay
 
To be honest you’re beyond gender limitations or you stuck with one vro. It’s generally weird for someone too look very feminine and to have a dih
they do sometimes look better then actually women
I’m guessing it’s because of plastic surgery and hormones creating the perfect woman that also has a cock, so many guys are into it. Since most guys are straight they read that it’s a girl in their mind from her looks.

I’m guessing it’s true that most men are bi then
 
I’m guessing it’s because of plastic surgery and hormones creating the perfect woman that also has a cock, so many guys are into it. Since most guys are straight they read that it’s a girl in their mind from her looks.

I’m guessing it’s true that most men are bi then
no im just gay dont know about others tho
 
Surveying forums is not accurate 99% of guys are teenagers larping for lolz. For example the people who I warned you about 😊
 
I’m guessing it’s because of plastic surgery and hormones creating the perfect woman that also has a cock, so many guys are into it. Since most guys are straight they read that it’s a girl in their mind from her looks.
It’s not this it looks confusing and eery trust me I was straight before.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top