Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

JFL why do some ppl do ts

Mia

"bro I dont want to be god for 1/3 of my life"
Reputable ★★
Joined
Mar 8, 2026
Messages
2,103
Solutions
1
Online time
16d 20m
Reputation
9,019
idk I find it weird when I'm having a convo with sum 1 online and they say "guys" but I'm the only one talking to them like idk how to explain it its js genuinely weird lol like who is the other person yr referring to 💔

@lowtiersubhuman @Xx_Sh4tteredHe4rt_xX
 
idk I find it weird when I'm having a convo with sum 1 online and they say "guys" but I'm the only one talking to them like idk how to explain it its js genuinely weird lol like who is the other person yr referring to 💔

@lowtiersubhuman @Xx_Sh4tteredHe4rt_xX
aughhhhh my ex did this fuck her
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Mia
I feel u guys this is very sad
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Mia
idk I find it weird when I'm having a convo with sum 1 online and they say "guys" but I'm the only one talking to them like idk how to explain it its js genuinely weird lol like who is the other person yr referring to 💔

@lowtiersubhuman @Xx_Sh4tteredHe4rt_xX
omg stop i do this all the time i even do it irl sometimes is this acc how ppl feel abt it
 
  • Aww
Reactions: Mia
  • Love
Reactions: Mia

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top