Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Rage Why do women overline the cupids bow?

some women purposely try to look like men (flat cupidless lips) and they think it looks better because its less cute and more ''dominant''
 
I think it looks cuter that way, or I'm just in a rush and its quicker to just overline it rather than define it
 
some women purposely try to look like men (flat cupidless lips) and they think it looks better because its less cute and more ''dominant''
I have cute cupids bow neotenous lips as a man 😭

Cutecel in the U.S., Gigachad in Sierra Leone!
 
I think it looks cuter that way, or I'm just in a rush and its quicker to just overline it rather than define it
These lips are close to perfect for me!
 

Attachments

  • Image.jpeg
    Image.jpeg
    222.6 KB · Views: 13
I think it makes your philtrum look smaller. chat gpt told me I should do it
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top