- Joined
- Dec 18, 2024
- Messages
- 2,174
- Online time
- 6d 9h
- Reputation
- 8,977
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Wrong. On my fridge cuz I got my phone taken away at the ripe age of 18Bluds on a ps5
I’m on my phoneWhat's being displayed when you press Ctrl + Shift + J?
shut up and seek retirementA very good reason to delete your account
A very good reason to delete your account
everythangggg randi im typing this and when i click post it shows me the exact messageHonestly I'm not fully sure why it's happening. Is it happening when you respond to DMs or just when you attempt to create a new chain?
WALLAHI it’s not that funnyHolalola needs to be vacuum packed
It's possible it's an internet connection concern.everythangggg randi im typing this and when i click post it shows me the exact message
I blame darkeningstar can u ban him pls plsplspslspls ill write a full document on why he deserves a ban and i deserve to be sparedIt's possible it's an internet connection concern.
Wrong. On my fridge cuz I got my phone taken away at the ripe age of 18
i remember thisss ngl that bitch dragged that shit so hard it became unfunny
nothing ever happens pal>happening
it's finally happening![]()