- Joined
- Jan 20, 2026
- Messages
- 4,442
- Online time
- 10d 17h
- Reputation
- 7,134
What did he do to deserve this 
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
i guess bro@Sammy0 I’m bisexual is that ok?
no worries@Sammy0 I’m bisexual is that ok?
Kinda rudeWhat did he do to deserve this![]()
neverKinda rude
stop harassing me@Sammy0 I’m a foid but I have a dih is that okay?
he called me a mossad agent cuz I asked him why he was ranting and raving and saying the n word a buncha of times about some random shiWhat did he do to deserve this![]()
Wait how does that work@Sammy0 I’m a foid but I have a dih is that okay?
I think we should see other peoplesammy is nice people should stop bullying him![]()
ur behaviour is INEXCUSABLEaww okay if that’s how you feel…![]()
I thought you said you couldn’t stay mad at meur behaviour is INEXCUSABLE