Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Why i don't trust any of yall

hucksuckrt

Moloch
imo, posting your full face pictures is downright half retarded if you have a career, for example if my modeling agency saw i was telling people about negroidal traits i would be f****d, although you will receive loads of advice, posting pictures when anybody can easily creat an acc and see them and doxx you for opinions, its a shit trade

Okay cool, then don’t 🤷‍♂

No one said you had to

However it ain’t worth it

imo, posting your full face pictures is downright half retarded if you have a career, for example if my modeling agency saw i was telling people about negroidal traits i would be f****d, although you will receive loads of advice, posting pictures when anybody can easily creat an acc and see them and doxx you for opinions, its a shit trade
Also there was some guy on org named lebgfinal who kept posting his face and someone stole all the photos and is impersonating him to scam others

i post my face , my instagram is literally somewhere on the site ( wont tell ) , and i dont really f*****g care

i post my face , my instagram is literally somewhere on the site ( wont tell ) , and i dont really f*****g care
I’ve seen your instagram can confirm

high t trait tbh not giving a f**k about face being posted

You have your .com name in it regardless

Looksmax.org forum users have lots of time on their hands to do bad shit

I'm not on here saying anything crazy

I have experienced no problems at work and 80% of my real life jobs do back ground check and ask me about my youtube and postings online when it's jobs that deal with social media and tech work. When I explain my message and what I'm about it is viewed In a positive light and they love when I tell them stories about my travels and experiences

I believe it's what you tell them WHY that will give you a pass. I don't believe it's 100% black and white here. You can absolutely get away with showing your face in these communities as long as your behavior and message consistent and when they reverse search you they can verify. But I'm not saying your wrong. Alot of companies do no care why and just don't want to be associated however do you actually want to work for someone who doesn't allow workers to be themselves? Plenty of jobs to replace them.

Maybe be careful what you say and stay pretty consistent about your postings and what you believe so when they background check you it shows on the top of their reverse search. First thing a job sees for me is my insta. Youtube. Looksmax.org but it's always my hope pilled stuff cuz it's what I post about the most.