Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

why I eat so many raw eggs

Deleted Member 80486

Well-known member
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Aug 14, 2025
Messages
15,372
Solutions
7
Online time
1mo 20d
Reputation
43,542
for those who are interested



"now what was the difference between the Germans and their superior race in the 30's and 40's, they ate more steak tartare and raw meat and raw eggs more than any nation"
 
its just efficient
cooking takes too long for me and im lazy
 
I have never heard one single source of the Germans being more superior because of raw meat or that they even consumed it more often except from Aajonus. Germans fucking fell over after the 1960s then they became soyboys and a pure example of how a culture can go from glorious to having Moroccans rule the slums.
 
I have never heard one single source of the Germans being more superior because of raw meat or that they even consumed it more often except from Aajonus. Germans fucking fell over after the 1960s then they became soyboys and a pure example of how a culture can go from glorious to having Moroccans rule the slums.
bro what? Germans eat tons of raw foids, Germans literally eat raw pork, which almost no other culture does, it's a popular dish there called mett go search about it

also either way it doesn't matter if Germany fell, what their ancestors did remains jfl
 
bro what? Germans eat tons of raw foids, Germans literally eat raw pork, which literally no other culture does, it's a popular dish their called mett go search about it

also either way it doesn't matter if Germany fell, what their ancestors did remains jfl
I life in Germany to know what mett is n***a,no one’s eats it nowadays I mean literally no one.
 
be fr n***a
Dosen’t my post indicate that I’m not ethnically German? Only oldcel Germans like mett,if I ask the most German looking german if he likes mett he’ll say it’s disgusting. I
 
Dosen’t my post indicate that I’m not ethnically German? Only oldcel Germans like mett,if I ask the most German looking german if he likes mett he’ll say it’s disgusting. I
well that proves the point even more that it was the german's in the 30's and 40's if only oldcels like it
 
Mirin your dedication!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top