- Joined
- Apr 18, 2024
- Messages
- 3,603
- Online time
- 3d 15h
- Reputation
- 6,176
- Location
- Southwest coast of Mexico
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey that’s me.
Xangy bhai you riced your ChatGPT outputs?
what was your prompt jfl?
use case?
y not just use tor w bridges?
Nvmuse case?
y not just use tor w bridges?
I’m crying ChatGPT took your whole personality
so your conern is purely aesthetic?
threat model? are you Edward Snowden? worst case, coffee shop wifi should be fine
Good pointthreat model? are you Edward Snowden? worst case, coffee shop wifi should be fine
dont get me banned for doxxing but ur ip is 123.456.789.100
made updont get me banned for doxxing but ur ip is 123.456.789.100![]()
thoughts?I’m crying ChatGPT took your whole personality![]()
huhso your conern is purely aesthetic?
ye thas the jokemade up

aesthetic, like I understand you're doing this because you want to curate some stylistic identity of a "hacker" but if you knew how to, you wouldn't be coming here for advice.thoughts?
huh
pataesthetic, like I understand you're doing this because you want to curate some stylistic identity of a "hacker" but if you knew how to, you wouldn't be coming here for advice.