Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Why is great cheekbones development more common in women than in men ?

I wish I had cheekbones

and for that matter, not only cheekbones development but overall facial structure/fwhr/jawline development. i thought that these were masculine traits, but when i'm hanging out i see much more women with well developed faces than men, and on the flipside i see much more men with very poor facial development than women. overall, you're much more likely to see on the street a woman with great facial bone structure than a man with slayer bone structure. given that what i'm saying is actually true and is not just some distorted view i have, why does this happen ? i originally thought that it was because of makeupmaxxing, but honestly makeup can't make your cheekbones and jaw THAT defined. it might help, but it definitely doesn't change totally someone's facial structure. could it be something related to men being more feminine nowadays, and women more masculine ? what do u guys think
I guess cheekbones respond great to estrogen, like In men, high testosterone levels are associated with prominent cheekbones, wide jaw, and long chin (not gonial angle by any means). In women, high estrogen levels are associated with prominent cheekbones, narrow jaw, and short chin (not recessed by any means).

In today's day and age, you have estrogen pretty much everywhere, and feminization of men is real. therefore women if i could say; flow in estrogen, so i guess it make sense now, i find women with prominent cheekbones hot, and i would like to make out with such women

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I guess cheekbones respond great to estrogen, like In men, high testosterone levels are associated with prominent cheekbones, wide jaw, and long chin (not gonial angle by any means). In women, high estrogen levels are associated with prominent cheekbones, narrow jaw, and short chin (not recessed by any means).

In today's day and age, you have estrogen pretty much everywhere, and feminization of men is real. therefore women if i could say; flow in estrogen, so i guess it make sense now, i find women with prominent cheekbones hot, and i would like to make out with such women
makes sense ngl

This is straight up ugly if you cut her hair. she is legit male
1568635795527.jpg

But you also have ugly females which don't look good to be honest. Despite her cheekbones