Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Why is my eye area bad?

Snowskinned

Canthal tilt is positive, UEE is not that noticeable, the eyes are green. Is it just the dark circles?

Attachments

• IMG_3375.jpeg
    IMG_3375.jpeg
    24.2 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_3410.jpeg
    IMG_3410.jpeg
    4.5 KB · Views: 53
Because you have large orbitals, they need to be tighter.

Can be fixed with a custom implant.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Isn't that below average eye color for white brah?

All the tourists I've seen here that are white have more striking eye colors.
I’d say average, at least in Russia. They look cool with good lighting, but without - too dark

Prey Eyes, noticeable UEE, Average PFL,EAR Medium Set Brows Bad Infra
Prey? The CT is positive, no? Although maybe canthoplasty would be beneficial, ye

Fck. UEE can be fixed only with fillers? Or maybe I can adress few issues at once with some sort of implant

PFL should be more? Are there surgeries for that?

Are there any eyebrow guides here? Genuinely idk what shape to try to give them

What is infra?

Prey? The CT is positive, no? Although maybe canthoplasty would be beneficial, ye

Fck. UEE can be fixed only with fillers? Or maybe I can adress few issues at once with some sort of implant

PFL should be more? Are there surgeries for that?

Are there any eyebrow guides here? Genuinely idk what shape to try to give them

What is infra?
PFL makes Eyes Narrow Hunter Like

your brows look sparse. grow them out and dye them darker
you do have noticeable uee. you can do pdo threads there or filler
you do have pct ✅
your eye bags are bad too
1723300204516.png
^In this image your eye aspect ratio is not ideal. yours is 1:2.7 while ideal is 1:2.8-1:3.6
As you see there the upper eyelid to lower eyelid measurement is 0.37. It would be better if it was 0.27-0.35, or to get more palpebral fissure length (pfl).
you also have bad orbitals. they lack mass/are too low.
2024_08_10_0hn_Kleki.png 1723300539829.png <this picture shows good orbital size. you severely lack bone mass so it is way below. get orbital rim implants and maybe fat grafts after.

you do have pct ✅
View attachment 35743
^In this image your eye aspect ratio is not ideal. yours is 1:2.7 while ideal is 1:2.8-1:3.6
As you see there the upper eyelid to lower eyelid measurement is 0.37. It would be better if it was 0.27-0.35, or to get more palpebral fissure length (pfl).
View attachment 35744 View attachment 35745 <this picture shows good orbital size. you severely lack bone mass so it is way below. get orbital rim implants and maybe fat grafts after.
de best

Thank god that some users here are not crazy retards like me and actually know what they are talking about(except buzzcuts tho)

Round eyes and not a good medial canthus

Round eyes and not a good medial canthus
But they are almond shaped?? You could legit photoshop almonds into my eyes and they would fit perfectly

Also, what is medial canthus? It feels like I'm learning a new language today, ngl. Orbitals, canthuses, PFLs, infras...

But they are almond shaped?? You could legit photoshop almonds into my eyes and they would fit perfectly

Also, what is medial canthus? It feels like I'm learning a new language today, ngl. Orbitals, canthuses, PFLs, infras...
eye shape is cope sorry

Almond shape doesn’t make up for it being not so great eye area
Oh, I thought you were trying to insist, that my eyes are round. Obv almond shape doesn't matter. Like 60% of people have it. But being in the bottom 40% would be cancercringe

Ngl, I feel like getting into looxmaxxing increased the chance of me getting some sort of mental illness by 101%. I'm about to go insane

you do have pct ✅
View attachment 35743
View attachment 35744 View attachment 35745 <this picture shows good orbital size. you severely lack bone mass so it is way below. get orbital rim implants and maybe fat grafts after.
what are u measuring in the pics

also what is eye aspect ratio and what is the difference between it and pfl/pfh