Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Why is taking selfies on instagram "attention seeking"?

Looktothemax

I take selfies and post on instagram as a side hobby. I post one selfie every other day. Apparently, this guy messages me and thinks that my selfies are attention seeking (I'm fully covered and not showing a ton of skin). what does this mean? I feel like people who think like this are trying to take away other people's basic human rights.

I take selfies and post on instagram as a side hobby. I post one selfie every other day. Apparently, this guy messages me and thinks that my selfies are attention seeking (I'm fully covered and not showing a ton of skin). what does this mean? I feel like people who think like this are trying to take away other people's basic human rights.
He has a lot of free time

eh idc
why did bro post a thread about how he got dmed by some random guy
just ignore it
you know you did nothing wrong, you were not revealing
why do you need confirmation

eh idc
why did bro post a thread about how he got dmed by some random guy
just ignore it
you know you did nothing wrong, you were not revealing
why do you need confirmation
unsure of themselves ig