Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Why is this guy considered so good-looking?

Rkelly

Top Contributor
Established Member
'Doctor Mike'
He is around 6'3 but most people are seeing his face and saying he is good-looking.
He was featured as sexiest doctor alive in 2015 for Buzzfeed and People's magazine.
Even his Youtube video's comment section has many women saying he is "easy on the eyes" and good-looking.

So what is it that makes him so attractive? Facial averageness + good indicators or health and youthfulness, or just high friendliness and trustworthiness + dark hair and fair skin combo, virtue signalling, all of the above, or what?
undefined
Mike Varshavski (Doctor Mike) - Agent, Manager, Publicist Contact Info
1618369787025.jpeg
Doctor Mike Dishes on Instagram Fame - DuJour
Sorry to Dr. Mike, But Having a Hot Doctor Would Be the Worst
Mikhail Varshavski - Wikipedia
Be Like Doctor Mike, the Sexiest Doctor Aliveā€ | AIMS Education

Don't answer with muh harmony or muh " he looks NT". Those answers are vague and borderline pointless.

boyo...only thing that i think is JBW

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
boyo...only thing that i think is JBW
yeah but there are so many white doctors that don't get the same treatment or compliments

If it was IRL I can understand the slim + tall (6'3) + white + being a doctor all coming together to make him be considered attractive.... but the thing is most people that call him attractive are seeing his face on a video screen on youtube or social media not in person.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
is it tall face theory or face shape theory idk tbh what exactly it is

Partly media influence, partly pheno; I think his pheno is ā€œatlantidā€. Either way, heā€™s the ā€œplainā€ sort of good looking, so Iā€™d say your spot on with the ā€œfacial averagenessā€ thing.