Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Why r Slavs not white?

Do I not look like a pure white woman
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4833.jpeg
    IMG_4833.jpeg
    560.6 KB · Views: 28
Slavs aren’t white because hitler described them as subhuman for some reason,not for some I can see it sometimes
 
White is someone with naturel white skin and a European skull
Yes, but how do I know, bro. It would be nice if I had European blood, so I could curse with more inspiration
 
Outside in ethnikland, we consider all Europeans to be White
 
Im going to watch one of his movies just cuz of ur avi
Start with Interstellar if you haven't

It's where my avi is from and it is an amazing movie
 
Start with Interstellar if you haven't

It's where my avi is from and it is an amazing movie
I've already watched it, I was thinking abt watching the one where the protagonist has hiv
btw, I finished True Detective 1s. That was great asf
 
Comes from hitlers ideology, where have you heard this though?
I had already seen some memes abt it, but I didnt understand. And I saw someone talking about Slavs here
 
slavs are just bleached (sometimes not bleached) turks
 
because they, unlike ancient romans and greeks and meds in general, got no achievements nordcucks and anglocucks could claim as their own

you are welcome

feel free to pm me if you got any similar questions
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top