Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Why was I bullied in middle school

Deleted Member 114170

Odyssey
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Mar 21, 2026
Messages
12,359
Solutions
5
Online time
1mo 10d
Reputation
28,050
This arc seperates in two halfs , two first years being bullied and two last being normal .
I wondered " why me womp womp" . It was obvious . Here are some bully worthy things I used to do :

1 wearing ahageyo shirts unironically , why did I know about this at 11?

2 posting on weird shit on " alt tiktok" while being chopped as hell ( mostly cosplay stuff and mha shit)

3 literally making meows ...

4 calling people baka unironically as well as many other japanese phrases

5 being fat
6 larping as an e girl while being ugly asf and just why ???


Fortunalty I became a bit more normal in the second half life was better tbh but not caring was more fun .
 
what is a ahageyo, i did most of this stuff in elemetary tho 😓
this type of shirt
Capture d'écran 2026-04-05 013906.webp
 
This arc seperates in two halfs , two first years being bullied and two last being normal .
I wondered " why me womp womp" . It was obvious . Here are some bully worthy things I used to do :

1 wearing ahageyo shirts unironically , why did I know about this at 11?

2 posting on weird shit on " alt tiktok" while being chopped as hell ( mostly cosplay stuff and mha shit)

3 literally making meows ...

4 calling people baka unironically as well as many other japanese phrases

5 being fat
6 larping as an e girl while being ugly asf and just why ???


Fortunalty I became a bit more normal in the second half life was better tbh but not caring was more fun .
I swear alt is only for attractive people
 
Last edited:
This arc seperates in two halfs , two first years being bullied and two last being normal .
I wondered " why me womp womp" . It was obvious . Here are some bully worthy things I used to do :

1 wearing ahageyo shirts unironically , why did I know about this at 11?

2 posting on weird shit on " alt tiktok" while being chopped as hell ( mostly cosplay stuff and mha shit)

3 literally making meows ...

4 calling people baka unironically as well as many other japanese phrases

5 being fat
6 larping as an e girl while being ugly asf and just why ???


Fortunalty I became a bit more normal in the second half life was better tbh but not caring was more fun .
i don't know how to feel about you now
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top