Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Wich colour should i dye my hair?

Evelin

my hair is currently kind of gingerish, wich i don’t really like, so i’m going to dye it. should i go brunette or blonde?

this is my hair now, the sun brings out the ginger so you can’t really tell in this pic:
IMG_1358.jpeg
Now brown:

IMG_2070.jpeg

and blonde, but i’m scared of damaging my hair cuz i want to grow it:

IMG_2072.jpeg

I'd say that your hair color suits you really well already. However, if you really want to dye it, I recommend brunette, as it looks way more natural.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'd say that your hair color suits you really well already. However, if you really want to dye it, I recommend brunette, as it looks way more natural.
thank you, i think i will just try to get those reddish tones out and keep it light brunette.

What might also look good is having the front blonde and the back brunette, but this hairstyle is usually paired with curly hair

study your color palette
i think blonde goes well with you
what is your natural color ?

study your color palette
Don't you think that blonde is too bright in comparison to her eyebrows? Dark blonde might look even better.

Don't you think that blonde is too bright in comparison to her eyebrows? Dark blonde might look even better.
yeah dark blonde

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
What might also look good is having the front blonde and the back brunette, but this hairstyle is usually paired with curly hair
i know this type of hairstyle and i almost got it once because i was so obsessed with it haha, but i want to keep a natural one.
study your color palette
ash brown

dark blond and style it wavy

i think darker eyebrows and a caramel blonde with curls would look so good

brown suits your eyes