Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Info Will braces fuck up my jaw

Wassup5

β‡±β„Œπ”’π”žπ”³π”’π”«π”©π”Ά 𝔗𝔯𝔲𝔱π”₯𝔰 ⇲
Established
I have really straight teeth but I have an anterior open bite, it's not noticeable until I actually point it out to people and it's not severe to the point it prevents me from eating properly, I think it's like a 3mm gap between my top row of teeth and my bottom row. I might also need jaw surgery to properly fix it according to the dentist. Will that fuck up my jaw or change my appearance. I really like my jaw, my jaw and my teeth are probably what I get complimented on the most. Braces are already a looksmin.

Pm if you want to see my sideprofile so I know if its worth it or not

I have really straight teeth but I have an anterior open bite, it's not noticeable until I actually point it out to people and it's not severe to the point it prevents me from eating properly, I think it's like a 3mm gap between my top row of teeth and my bottom row. I might also need jaw surgery to properly fix it according to the dentist. Will that f**k up my jaw or change my appearance. I really like my jaw, my jaw and my teeth are probably what I get complimented on the most. Braces are already a looksmin.

Pm if you want to see my sideprofile so I know if its worth it or not
Yes, jaw surgery could change your appearance, but it’s typically done with the intention of improving both function and aesthetics. Better to ask the dentist though.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yes, jaw surgery could change your appearance, but it’s typically done with the intention of improving both function and aesthetics. Better to ask the dentist though.
can i pm you, you might have already seen my side

No it just changes the bite pretty sure

its important to fix the bite and overbite
try to start with braces before jumping to surgery

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
its important to fix the bite and overbite
try to start with braces before jumping to surgery
I’m definitely not jumping to surgery, it’s only if they recommend it