Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Method Will get jawline filler and am also considering cheekbone implants. Do you think this is a realistic Bfr & Aftr? Rate both if you can

Scrunchables

How God can love us wretches, I do not understand.
Obviously I have a good deal of jaw asymmetry which is what I'd like to fix with jaw filler as well, but I think my teeth clenching and non teeth clenching photos are kind of helpful to judge a before and after result. If I had a better jawline I would be doing so well because all other issues in the midface and above are already halo'd by my hair. Might look into getting longer eyelashes as well to halo my upper eyelid exposure and prettymax a tiny bit. If all that doesn't work out then I might get cheekbone implants. If all of this doesn't make me chadlite/chad then screw everything. Also these are not mirrored photos this is the real me

IMG_0509.jpg
img_0508-1-jpg.23368

Attachments

• IMG_0508 (1).jpg
    IMG_0508 (1).jpg
    2 MB · Views: 39

Back