Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Will k2 f**k up or help mewing progress

FutureChad

i eat eggs and chicken breast every other day and got like 50 mcg per day sups, will they f**k me up? (hardend palate or something)
and any change it will help getting taller or getting broader shoulders?

eat sugar and lift weights if you want to have a chance at growing your clavicles

milk, eggs, steak are enough for you to grow

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
i eat eggs and chicken breast every other day and got like 50 mcg per day sups, will they f**k me up? (hardend palate or something)
and any change it will help getting taller or getting broader shoulders?
K2 helps with bone elasticity amongst other things so yh.

K2 helps with bone elasticity amongst other things so yh.
its good but you dont need f*****g 100mg like some retards take. like 100-200mcg is good. get them from milk or eggs or smth

it is good helper for your bones
through time gonna give you great improvements

Isn't sugar bad??? I dont understand
fructose in sugar could cause liver and pancreas damage if you eat like at least 200g of sugar every day for a few years

its good for growth during puberty, you have time to restrict it later in life

fructose in sugar could cause liver and pancreas damage if you eat like at least 200g of sugar every day for a few years

its good for growth during puberty, you have time to restrict it later in life
Ok I used to live on chewy sweets so maby that's why I'm tall and gl

If youre both tall and good looking can I kindly ask what're you doing on these forums ?
I am a huge mentalcel after years of abuse and bullying, I used to be ugly and was bullied severely, puberty saved me, and I like to improve myself still cuz I always find flaws to point at

I am a huge mentalcel after years of abuse and bullying, I used to be ugly and was bullied severely, puberty saved me, and I like to improve myself still cuz I always find flaws to point at
Oh okay I understand.
A bit of advice
Leave these forums for good if you want to fix your psyche

Oh okay I understand.
A bit of advice
Leave these forums for good if you want to fix your psyche
Lol I'm on forums for fun most the time and to absorb some looksmaxxing knowledge while doing, I normally just larp as low IQ or a sexually frustrated psychopath, my social life is improving fast right now as I have my first job and also go out and drink occasionally, I get female attention often but I am still too highinhib to make moves, which is why I love alcohol

Lol I'm on forums for fun most the time and to absorb some looksmaxxing knowledge while doing, I normally just larp as low IQ or a sexually frustrated psychopath, my social life is improving fast right now as I have my first job and also go out and drink occasionally, I get female attention often but I am still too highinhib to make moves, which is why I love alcohol
Good for you man
Hopefully soon when you quit the larping and leave the past behind you'll truly ascend.
I used to be the ugliest person I've ever seen.I haven't been bullied though maybe because i'm freakishly strong.The feelings I provoked were awkward silence and fear.After roughly two years of mewing im not that ugly anymore and that's helped a lot with my social life too.
Getting female attention is just about the best thing in the world

imagine having this face and height and trying to say i look better

also this is your face now right? or did you look the same at 14
This is almost a year ago
I only have one pic of myself at 14 because I was so damn ugly that i would never take pics

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
undrdex Skincare 3
Lmeeko Hair Advice 6
F Off-Topic 9
Alexnordic Hair Advice 3