- Joined
- May 14, 2025
- Messages
- 9,023
- Solutions
- 1
- Online time
- 21d 22h
- Reputation
- 37,082
If I inject trt at a young age will it make me chadlite or will it fuck my hormones even more
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Why do you want to cruise T as a young girl ?If I inject trt at a young age will it make me chadlite or will it fuck my hormones even more
The young girl wants to be 6"8 and height mog you allWhy do you want to cruise T as a young girl ?
Will not happens with TRT, not even HGH or any estrogen blockers. You're limited by genetics. What's you actual height ?The young girl wants to be 6"8 and height mog you all
yesIf I inject trt at a young age will it make me chadlite or will it fuck my hormones even more
Yeah, but women are cucked with high E ---> premature growth plate closure, so having high levels of gh before like puberty would be greatWill not happens with TRT, not even HGH or any estrogen blockers. You're limited by genetics. What's you actual height ?
4'11 isnt even bad for turkeyThe young girl wants to be 6"8 and height mog you all
On average girls with higher levels of HGH are just looking like ogres, not chadlitesYeah, but women are cucked with high E ---> premature growth plate closure, so having high levels of gh before like puberty would be great
I'm already 6"3 I just wanted to transfer the four inches that are down higher up4'11 isnt even bad for turkey
n***a you talk too much about turkey are u a roach4'11 isnt even bad for turkey
No i talk to barbie about turkey because she is. But its ok shes a lovable roachn***a you talk too much about turkey are u a roach
Why are u sliding for a hoe that rejected ur advances?n***a you talk too much about turkey are u a roach
We'd be spiritual (Turkish) siblings but not step cuz they fuck in porn nowadaysn***a you talk too much about turkey are u a roach
yeah shes the best roachNo i talk to barbie about turkey because she is. But its ok shes a lovable roach
idk who she isWhy are u sliding for a hoe that rejected ur advances?
Do you speak muslim Can u suggest some rizzWe'd be spiritual (Turkish) siblings but not step cuz they fuck in porn nowadays
Hang ts on your wall at this pointView attachment 146855
Flashbacks
I deadass can't bro what if some Arab prince decides to visit the slums of London, all I can say "besmellah be my habibi"Do you speak muslim Can u suggest some rizz
Good enough bud ill try it on holaholaI deadass can't bro what if some Arab prince decides to visit the slums of London, all I can say "besmellah be my habibi"
قحبةDo you speak muslim Can u suggest some rizz
send lola the 2nd part of this vidGood enough bud ill try it on holahola
n***a why are u laughing its rizzsend lola the 2nd part of this vid
View attachment 146860
n***a why are u laughing its rizz
@bbylola can u confirm plssend lola the 2nd part of this vid
View attachment 146860
Bro I love u more now that I know ur a Syrian kid@bbylola can u confirm pls
im not syrian thankfullyBro I love u more now that I know ur a Syrian kid
Bro whatever u rim not syrian thankfully
i told u beforeBro whatever u r
What if we’re cousinsi told u before![]()
come and take me to the uae plsWhat if we’re cousins
Wait can u tell me where u r pls i swear i wont ever mention it im js super curiouscome and take me to the uae pls
okk check cordWait can u tell me where u r pls i swear i wont ever mention it im js super curious
I’m suspendedokk check cord
bruhhhI’m suspended
cant tell in pms cause of jew modsbruhhh
Pmssssbruhhh
Randomized doesn’t check pmscant tell in pms cause of jew mods
auntieee make a new cord account plssPmssss
ill tell u when u get ur cord account back or when u make a new one i promiseeePmssss
He was looking at ours im not trollingRandomized doesn’t check pms
Cuz he’s scared ur gonna track down his sisterHe was looking at ours im not trolling
why was he obsessed with nun for like 1 dayCuz he’s scared ur gonna track down his sister
Sure yes 1 day!why was he obsessed with nun for like 1 day
glanor pursuer is high iq for a syrian ngl it rlly was just 1 day maybe even a few hoursSure yes 1 day!
omg is he still goingSure yes 1 day!
Dislike cuz glammy dislikedglanor pursuer is high iq for a syrian ngl it rlly was just 1 day maybe even a few hours